1. What is radon?
2. Are radon levels something I really need to be concerned with?
3. What is it about radon that makes it harmful?
4. What elements of the environment contain radon?
5. How does radon move around?
6. What is the most accurate way to measure radon levels?
7. Is it a good idea to do both short and long-term tests?
Possibly. If you have reason to suspect that you might have extremely high radon or if you just can't wait a year for the results, then take a short-term test and start a long-term test alongside. A year-long test in a living space where you spend a lot of time would be the most efficient and effective way for the first assessment of the radon hazard in your home.Would you like a short-term test kit or long-term test kit For INFO on price and how you would set up.send email